Labels

Saturday 18 August 2012

Diagnosis Of Anxiety Disorders Chart




Anxiety...
Do U have it?
This is very common in Fibromyalgia, Chronic pain and many illnesses and everyday life. I do and it is sometimes horrendous to deal with. I usually will spark MY anxiety when I am about to have a severe flare or unexpected stress due to somebody putting too many demands on an event or project and I am NOT up for it.

What Is Anxiety?

Anxiety is a general term for several disorders that cause nervousness, fear, apprehension, and worrying. These disorders affect how we feel and behave, and they can manifest real physical symptoms. Mild anxiety is vague and unsettling, while severe anxiety can be extremely debilitating, having a serious impact on daily life.

People often experience a general state of worry or fear before confronting something challenging such as a test, examination, recital, or interview. These feelings are easily justified and considered normal. Anxiety is considered a problem when symptoms interfere with a person's ability to sleep or otherwise function. Generally speaking, anxiety occurs when a reaction is out of proportion with what might be normally expected in a situation.

IF U have it what do U do for it!
I besides other things keep a small paper bag with ME in the car and house because MY breathing becomes affected and I hyperventilate.

1 comment:

  1. Good website! I truly love how it is easy on my eyes it is. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your RSS which may do the trick? Have a great day!
    obsessive compulsive disorder treatment

    ReplyDelete